8.14.2010

Continuation

Currently I'm sitting in the car going home from yet another amazing night out with friends. Today I hung out with Jak and Bruno and we saw Step Up 3!! Yay!! It was exciting. According to Jak and Bruno, the dude in the movie was really sexy. I on the other hand was more into the chick... Natalie I think her name was.

Anyways I start school off tomorrow with a pep rally from 6-7:30 or something. But I also have a party that starts at 5 at the zoo! I'm kinda like hella juiced cuz of school! I think I'm going to go to bed soon, although I very well may stay up texting my boo thang.
*yawn* for now I'm going to say goodnight my loverliez! Te quiero. Je t'aime. Ti amo. Qum hota hai. I love you. <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comment, question or suggestion :)