8.29.2010

Space Bound

So after a year and 6 months, it's no longer me that you want, but I love you so much it hurts, never mistreated you once. I poured my heart out to you, let down my guard, swear to God, I'll blow my brains in your lap, lay here and die in your arms. Drop to my knees and I'm pleadin, I'm tryin to stop you from leavin, you won't even listen, so fuck it, I'm tryin to stop you from breathin. I put both hands on your throat, I sit on top of you, squeezin til I snap your neck like a Popsicle stick, ain't a possible reason I can think of to let you walk up out this house and let you live. Tears stream down both of my cheeks, then I let you go and just give nd before I put that gun to my temple, I told you this *bang*... and I would've did anything for you to show you how much I adored you, but it's over now, it's too late to save our love. Just promise me you'll think of me every time you look up in the sky and see a star cuz I'm a space-bound rocketship and your heart's the moon, and I'm aimin right at you, right at you. 250,000 miles on a clear night in June and I'm so lost without you without you...
-Eminem

I can't even tell you all how much this is me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comment, question or suggestion :)