8.13.2010

Random Midnight Blog Session

Hello, everybody! Take a ride on the west side, kiss the girl with her tongue tied...
(That's a Lady Gaga quote)

Just thought I'd do a little bit of midnight blogging! I'm very tired, but decided to speak to you, my readers... though I know there aren't many of you... instead.
Lately things have been hectic. Hell, "hectic" is an understatement. All week, I've hung out with people! Not that it's a bad thing at all, I'm just really tired now lol. This was my week basically:
Friday- Sarah and Sofi slept over
Saturday- Saw Toy Story 3 with Alex and Karina
Sunday- Helen came over
Monday- Went to College Ave. with Jak and Mori, then Bruno met up with us and they came over
Tuesday- Went to Montclair with Maddie M. and got frozen yogurt then went to her house
Wednesday- Shopped with Mommy
Thursday- Went to Sarah and Sofi's house with Bruno

So that was my week so far. P.S., If you wanna hang out with me hit me up soon at (510) 735-1717...
I'm currently sitting on the floor in the living room watching my favorite show of all time; Little Bear!!! It's so great omg. Duck is my favorite character ever she's so cute.
In other news, I'm starting to get the hang of my O'Dowd computer! It's nice I guess, except I keep feeling like I'm gonna break it cuz it's so plastic-y and stuff... I have to delete + download some stuff, but other than that tis nice.
I'm so nervous for school! LOL JK I'm super excited.........
I'm really sleepy now so I'm gonna go to bed, even though I kinda wanna go watch the meteor shower...
*sigh* I'm so conflicted!
What evs, I'll talk to y'all another time!
XOXOs!
Hugs & kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comment, question or suggestion :)