12.20.2010

Los Amores De Mi Vida

Alright, so right now I'm having kind of an affection burt and I need a hug and I wanna talk to all of the people that I love but since I can't, I'm going to appreciate them all here and tell them how much I love them. Also, these are in like, randomass order.
*ehem*

To start off, SofiLoaf: thank you for always being there for me. I love you so much even if sometimes it doesn't seem like it. We've gone through the best and the worst of times together, but we still love each other just the same. Even if we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like, we're still in the others' heart and mind.
Melen: "Hi, Helen, it's Sidonie... oh wait... it's Helen..." I love you. Just thought I'd say that. You are amazingly funny and make me laugh my ass off for hours on end. You give TERRIBLE advice, but always try to help me when I'm having a breakdown anyways. You're the best bff ever for threatening every guy I've ever been with if he hurt me. You're great. I also love how we have similar taste in boys so we can talk about that ALL THE TIME. Mwah mwah mwah. We're not lesbians, we're just best friends.
Lucay Pussay: Oh... baby boo... how I adore you. Even when I'm a flaky ass friend, you still love me and insist on seeing me. You also still trust me and don't let what other people say affect our friendship. It's not every day that I talk so openly with someone who I've only known for a few months about... EVERYTHING. We laugh and cry and talk about everything from masturbation to video games... we're SUUUCH guys :)
Tashyboo: ...BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. lawl. I'm sorry but I have no words for how much I just love you like balls. Mehhheheheheehehe... girl... sex.
Leila: Awwwhh.. baby girl... you are as close to a little sister that I have. You ARE my little sister. I can't even believe how much we've gone through together and even like... why... who knew that a terrible heartbreak could bring such a wonderful friendship? We're ALWAYS there for each other even though we only see each other once every like billion years. Mwah baby girl I love you.
Jak & Mori: boys... you make my life interesting.
Colleen: let's have sex, k? On Mr. Vierra's desk. I love you girl. I think if we weren't so close, I would have a lesbian crush on you. Don't think that's weird.
Jamie: Ahhh man... alright, here's a good one. James, you're so amazing. You're the sweetest guy ever. You're such a good boyfriend and such a good friend and just generally a great guy. You're always there for me, and you're always trying to make me happy, and you're always happy yourself, which makes ME happy. You make me smile when you smile, you make me smile when you kiss me, you make me smile when you sing and laugh and act hyper. It makes me laugh when you're musically retarded, but you walk around singing the Double Rainbow song. Jesus Christ, boy, I like you a lot. We can talk about... almost everything... especially allergies with Dom hahaha. I miss you so much when I don't see you and you don't even know how much it means to me to know that you care about me and wouldn't hurt me, and you're just so so so great. There's so so so much more I wanna say, but mostly, I love you sweetheart <3 :)
Last but definitely not least, Dominick: You. sex. pot. Oh goodness. Domo, you don't even know how much you mean to me. I know you don't know what it means to be my new Caleb, but I hope that someday you discover that it's something really special. I kinda can't put into words all of the things that I wanna say to you, but mostly me love you long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comment, question or suggestion :)