11.04.2010

Shawty ima tell you this once you the illest...

Actually, yes, I am the illest. I'm at home sick :P I also stayed home yesterday which totally sucks because now I'm going to have a crapload of homework to make up... Yay! Actually it's not that bad, it's more the Spanish test that I have on Friday (tomorrow) that I'm stressing about. *sigh* I really dislike that class... a lot. I like the people in it, but I hate the actual class. It's just really stressful.
Anyways, I was going through my old blog posts and thought that I hadn't had any new posts for November yet, so I decided to make one! I think in a minute I'm gonna turn on my computer (even though I'm lightweight terrified that my teachers are gonna be hella creepin' on me)... heehee :) alright, lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comment, question or suggestion :)