10.30.2010

Taste Theory

So I have this theory. I'm absolutely convinced that if two people are meant to be together, they will love the taste of each others' mouths when they kiss. If one is horribly repulsed by the taste of their partner's mouth, they should break up immediately. Now, one mustkiss this person at least 3 times (on different days) because it might just be that one time that it doesn't taste good or that it DOES taste good.
For example, one of my exes and I really liked the taste of each other's mouths (yeah I know it's weird we talked about that but that's just the type of people we are so suck it) and we were basically in love. Like things were great between us, and I still think we're meant to be together (although I'm prolly just trippin Pokeballs).
Another example is that I absolutely HATED the taste of my most recent exes mouth, and he and I broke up after a month of an epic failure as a relationship.
So folks, try it out for yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comment, question or suggestion :)