10.17.2010

Rules of Life

Good afternoon everyone! While I'm procrastinating doing homework, I just thought I'd do some rainy-day blogging.
So, my Sophomore friend Daniel posted the "Rules of Biking" or something like that from his blog on Facebook, and I was like, hey! Why can't I do that? Not the biking part, of course, cuz I FAIL at riding a bike... (remind me to tell you the story about biking to the YMCA from Sarah & Sofi's house)
Anyways... I think I'm going to make a rules of life blog. So, yeah!
*clears throat* ehem

Rule #1: NEVER date your friends' ex if they had a relationship lasting longer than a month.
Rule #2: Always flush the toilet in other people's houses if you get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, even if you're afraid of waking them up.
Rule #3: Don't tag yourself in your own Facebook pictures, it makes you look trashy and self-centered (even if you're a guy.)
Rule #4: Always tell people when you like them, or have someone else tell them, because more often than not, you waste your time thinking that someone doesn't like you when really they do.
Rule #5: Put leave-in conditioner in your hair before you straighten it, it makes it smell not burnt.
Rule #6: Don't call people before 9 am unless it's an emergency.
Rule #7: Don't "take things slow" in relationships if you feel comfortable with doing things! The physical aspect of a relationship is never "boring," and if you break up in a month (which is really likely as a teenager) you'll still have gotten to do stuff with that person.
Rule #8: TAKE CHANCES.
Rule #9: Always own one pair of underwear that you save for special occasions.
Rule #10: Masturbate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comment, question or suggestion :)