1.05.2011

Sidonie's Playlist (November 2010!)

Sorry I haven't done these in a while!!

Title: Not Like the Movies
Artist: Katy Perry
Favorite Lyric: "He put it on me, I put it on like there was nothing wrong, it didn't fit, it wasn't right, wasn't just the size. They say you know when you know, I don't know..."

Title: Gray or Blue
Artist: JayMay
Favorite Lyric: "Are you too nervous to be lovers? Friendship's ruined with just one kiss..."

Title: Jar of Hearts
Artist: Christina Perri
Favorite Lyric: "I wished that I had missed the first time that we kissed cuz you broke all of your promises..."

Title: Pitter-Pat
Artist: Erin McCarley
Favorite Lyric: "Pain takes my heart's place..."

Title: Rhythm of Love
Artist: Plain White Tee's
Favorite Lyric: "my head is stuck in the clouds, she begs me to come down, says 'boy, quit foolin around!'"

Title: Undisclosed Desires
Artist: Muse
Favorite Lyric: "I want to recognize your beauty's not just a mask..."

Title: Karma Police
Artist: Radiohead
Favorite Lyric: "That's what you get when you mess with us."

Title: Dog Days Are Over
Artist: Florence + The Machine
Favorite Lyric: "Leave all your lovin', your lovin' behind, you can't carry it with you if you wanna survive..."

Title: For Those Who Wait
Artist: Fireflight
Favorite Lyric: "So we sing our lullaby to the lonely hearts tonight..."

Title: Deuces
Artist: Chris Brown
Favorite Lyric: "I'm a DICK so it shouldn't be that hard to swallow..."

Title: Already Taken
Artist: Trey Songz
Favorite Lyric: "She don't care about going to the strip club, she wanna go too..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comment, question or suggestion :)