1.21.2011

Cold Hands

Hey, loves!! I can't believe I haven't blogged in so long. Gosh. Shame on me. Well anyways, I have tons of stuff to post for y'all right now. Lot's of poems n such. So here's the first one, it's called Cold Hands. It's about James, which is kinda funny since he dumped me (yes, yes, poor me.) I wanted to share it with y'all though cuz I know we all have that person in our lives who we feel this way about :)
Alright, here we go...

Cold nights
Cold feet
Cold nights make me think of you

Darkness creeps
I'm trying to sleep
Winter nights make me want you

The frost on the window
The sleet on the street
Make me think of your warmth
And when you kiss me, the heat.
As the days begin to get long
And the seasons begin to change
I know our love will go on
Like a familiar song, you'll never be a strange...er

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comment, question or suggestion :)