12.15.2010

Writer's Cock. Oh, wait...

So lately I've been having really intense Writer's Block, which is why I haven't been blogging. Also I have finals this week so I've generally been kinda busy. I haven't been meaning to neglect you, faithful readers, I promise!
So I feel like right now there's a lot that I should be telling you. Recently Dominick Mortarotti, who also has a blog (I believe) and is actually like my best friend EVER (my new Caleb, haha) showed me these videos on YouTube called Salad Fingers.
WARNING: Do not keep reading if you are faint of heart! These videos are creepy as hell!
So anyways, I think I might do a review and commentary on each of the Salad Fingers episodes because they just affected me so deeply... you'll see why later on.
Also, regarding Dominick, he gave me a book to read called The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life (Volume I) by Drunvalo Melchizedek. That's a mouth full! (Heehee... insert sexual innuendo here.) I haven't actually started the book yet, but I probably will tonight. It talks a lot about human consciousness and our physical being. Because of Dominick, for the past few months I've been really starting to get into these kinds of things. In fact, last night I went outside in the pouring rain in the dark and meditated. It was pretty awesome. I felt really in touch with myself and my body and my inner spirit. I know I may sound crazy to a lot of you, but I don't care...
Okay, I'll talk to you later after I'm done watching Salad Fingers again. YEAAHHH, YAY FOR BEING CREEPED OUT AS FUCK!! WHOO!!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. represent the seven days of Creation, in which Elohim created life; Genesis 2:2-3, Exodus 23:12, 31:16-17, Isaiah 56:6-8. Within these stages, among other things, are the symbols of the Vesica Piscis, an ancient religious symbol, and Borromean rings, which represents the Holy Trinity.[1][2]

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comment, question or suggestion :)