11.15.2010

Sidonie's Playlist (December 2010!)

Title: Grow A Pear
Artist: Ke$ha
Favorite Lyric: "And no... I don't wanna see your mangina..."

Title: Cannibal
Artist: Ke$ha
Favorite Lyric: "I think you're hot, I think you're cool, you're the kind of guy I'd stalk in school but now that I'm famous you're up my anus, NOW I'M GONNA EAT YOU FOOL! I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch, then when I'm thirsty I drink their blood, carnivore animal, I am a cannibal, I eat boys up... you better run..."

Title: 9 Crimes
Artist: Damien Rice
Favorite Lyric: "And is that all right? No..."

Title: Laughing With
Artist: Regina Spektor
Favorite Lyric: "God could be funny when told he'll give you money if you just pray the right way and when presented like a genie who does magic like Houdini or grants wishes like Jiminy Cricket and Santa Claus... God can be so hilarious..."

Title: Eet
Artist: Regina Spektor
Favorite Lyric: "It's like forgetting the words to your favorite song, you can't believe it, you were always singing along..."

Title: You Could Be Happy
Artist: Snow Patrol
Favorite Lyric: "You could be happy, I hope you are."

Title: Transatlanticism
Artist: Death Cab For Cutie
Favorite Lyric: "I need you so much closer..."

Title: Goodnight and Go
Artist: Imogen Heap
Favorite Lyric: (none that really stand out to me)

Title: We Intertwined
Artist: The Hush Sound
Favorite Lyric: "Carry a blanket, maybe a basket, but that's it. Innocence wasn't key, always locked up never free until you turned me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comment, question or suggestion :)