10.10.2010

Sidonie's Playlist (October 2010!)

Title: Total Eclipse of the Heart
Artist: Bonnie Tyler
Favorite Lyric: "Every now and then I get a little tired of listening to the sound of my tears..."

Title: February Air
Artist: LIGHTS
Favorite Lyric: "If you don't believe me, if you don't like my plans, then you musnt tell me how I know your face like the back of my hand."

Title: The Only Exception
Artist: Paramore
Favorite Lyric: "That was the day that I promise I wouldn't sing of love if it didn't exist... but darling you are the only exception..."

Title: I'm A Slave 4 U
Artist: Britney Spears
Favorite Lyric: "What's practical? What's logical? WHAT THE HELL, WHO CARES?!"

Title: You Raise Me Up
Artist: sorry, I have no idea.
Favorite Lyric: "You raise me up so I can stand on mountains, you raise me up to walk on stormy seas, I am strong, strong when I am on your shoulders, you raise me up to more than I can be..."

Title: Thistle & Weeds
Artist: Mumford And Sons
Favorite Lyric: "I know you have felt much more love than you've shown."

Title: Toot It & Boot It
Artist: Jermaine Dupri
Favorite Lyric: "For the first time I was tooted and booted..."

Title: Never Knew I Needed
Artist: Ne-Yo
Favorite Lyric: "For being the perfect distraction..."

Title: Bottoms Up
Artist: Trey Songz
Favorite Lyric: "Excuse me, I'm sorry, I'm really such a lady..."

Title: Make Her Say
Artist: Kid Cudi
Favorite Lyric: "I make her say OOOOOOHHHH OHOOHOHOHO when I poke her face..."

Title: Only Girl (In The World)
Artist: Rihanna
Favorite Lyric: "Like I'm the only one who knows how to make you feel like a man..."

Title: Fancy
Artist: Drake
Favorite Lyric: "I always liked my women book and street smart..."

Title: Hummingbird Heartbeat
Artist: Katy Perry
Favorite Lyric: "This is the story of the birds and the bees..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comment, question or suggestion :)