7.21.2010

This is the first song that I've started that the melody for it like instantly came to me!! I've recorded some of it and I'll share as soon as I'm totally done. For now, here's the lyrics.

Verse 1: I never thought you to be the girl to run when things got tough,
I never expected you to take the easy way out,
Cuz you were fixing the uneven pieces of my broken heart,
But now you're just another face in the crowd..

Verse 2: You used to call me every single day as many times as you could,
Cuz your mama'd never let me in her house,
And as the lines of the past and future  get finer,
It's too hard to imagine your smiling face now..

Chorus: Cuz you're the biggest piece in this puzzle I call life
Now that you're gone I can't figure out how
To put the pieces back together in the order they belong,
All I can do is try to move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comment, question or suggestion :)