7.01.2010

Song Quotes That Describe My Feelings

"I'm starting to feel we stay together out of fear of dying alone..." -Death Cab For Cutie
"Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play, now I long for yesterday..." -The Beatles
"High offa love
, drunk from the hate, it's like I'm huffing paint and I love it the more that I suffer. 
I sufficate
, and right before I'm about to drown
, she resuscitates me, 
she fucking hates me
 and I love it
. Wait, 
where you going
? 'I'm leaving you,' no you ain't, come back, we're running right back
, here we go again
 it's so insane
 cuz when it's going good
, it's going great! 
I'm Superman with the wind in his bag, she's Lois Lane, but when it's bad
, it's awful, 
I feel so ashamed..." -Eminem
"I'm just so f**kin' depressed I just can't seem to get out this slump..." -Eminem
"I hardly recognize the girl you are today, and God I hope it's not too late..." -Michael Buble
"While I'm wide awake, she's no trouble sleeping, cuz when I heart breaks, no it don't break even..." -The Script
"Can somebody please find the surgeon that can crack my ribs and repair this broken heart?" -The Postal Service
"I know you won't admit this, but I am just a silhouette to you. You found comfort with my distance, but you never let me stray out of your view. Who really needs the past with the allure of something new? So we split apart at last, went back to places that I knew before you..." -Swimming With Dolphins
"On the floor, I'm just a zombie. Who I am is not who I wanna be. I'm such a tragedy, with every move I die. I have destroyed our love, it's gone. Payback is sick, it's all my fault... I'm dancing with tears in my eyes, just fighting to get through the night, I'm losing it, with every move I die... I'm fading, I'm broken inside, I've wasted the love of my life, I'm losing it, with every move I die... this is it, and now your really gone this time, never once thought I'd be in pieces left behind..." -Ke$ha
"Why do you build me up, buttercup, baby, just to let me down?" -The Foundations
"And now when all is done, there is nothing to say, you have gone and so effortlessly. You have won, you can go ahead tell them... tell them all I know now, shout it from the roof top, write it on the skylines, all we had is gone now. Tell them I was happy, and my heart is broken, all my scars are open, tell them what I hoped would be impossible..." -Shontelle
"All I ask is for you to not tell anybody the secrets I told you..." -I think Postal Service?
"It could be wrong, but it shoulda been right..." -Muse
"You're not gone, cuz I never said goodbye..." -Faun Fables
"You did it to yourself, now you're all by yourself, acting like you hate me, I left because you made me..." -Gorilla Zoe
"I can't let go, no I can't let go of you, you're holding me back without even trying, I can't let go of the past, without lifting a finger you're holding me back..." -Landon Pigg
"And I just woke up, but I wish that it was a nightmare, cuz when I have those it isn't real like this one is, this is my heart, and I won't allow the disrespect..." -Lady Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comment, question or suggestion :)