6.23.2010

A Rocket To The Moon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, hi everyone! So, Jujubeez told me about this band called A Rocket To The Moon... THEY'RE SOOOOOO GOOD!
They're definitely electronic so idk if most of y'all would like them... but they're amazing and I'm gonna tell you about them anyways. So, here are the lyrics to the two songs of theirs that I love the most (so far)



Like We Used To:

I can feel her breath as she's sleeping next to me sharing pillows and cold feet. She can feel my heart, fell asleep to its beat. Under blankets and warm sheets. If only I can be in that bed again. If only it was me instead of him.

Does he watch your favorite movies? Does he hold you when you cry? Does he let you tell him all your favorite parts when you've seen it a million times? Does he sing to all your music while you dance to Purple Rain? Does he do all these things like I used to?

14 months and 7 days ago. Oh, I know you know how we felt about that night. Just your skin against the window. Oh, you took it slow. And we both know it should have been me inside that car. It should have been me instead of him in the dark....

Does he watch your favorite movies? Does he hold you when you cry? Does he let you tell him all your favorite parts when you've seen it a million times? Does he sing to all your music while you dance to Purple Rain? Does he do all these things like I used to?

I know love happens all the time, love (I'm a sucker for that feeling), You're on my mind, love (I always end up feeling cheated), And that happens all the time, love, YEAH (Oh darling I know I'm not needed)

Will he love you like i loved you? Will he tell you everyday? Will he make you feel like your invincible with every word he'll say? Can you promise if this one's right, don't throw it away? Can you do all these things? Will you do all these things like we used to?
Oh like we used to...

I Think About You Everyday:

Oh girl these nights are dull, I wish that i could spend them with you, I'm looking at this wall repeating "girl I love you." Just take your pick, they're all the same, these things that you are telling me, can't really show me how you feel... I'm breaking down, I'm falling down, but now I'm breathing and now I am scared to move. Don't listen to a word I tell you, just take me by my hand and I swear I'll make this up to you...

So now you want me to fix everything, but baby theres so much and so little time to replace the things I've broken, ripped apart, and thrown away, you can say that you dont miss me, I think about you every day...

Oh come on girl, there's so much to say, so instead of kidding everybody, how bout you try your tricks on me
on me (on me, on me...)

So now you want me to fix everything, but baby theres so much and so little time to replace the things I've broken, ripped apart, and thrown away, you can say that you dont miss me, I think about you every day...

Oh... Oh, do you know how this feels to see your face when I close my eyes, bet you know how it feels to be the only thing that matters now...

So now you want me to fix everything, but baby theres so much and so little time to replace the things I've broken, ripped apart, and thrown away, you can say that you dont miss me, I think about you every day...
So now you want me to fix everything, but baby theres so much and so little time to replace the things I've broken, ripped apart, and thrown away, you can say that you dont miss me, I think about you every day


Alright, so, here's their website: http://www.myspace.com/arockettothemoon
PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT CUZ THEY'RE AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comment, question or suggestion :)