6.22.2010

Favorite Ke$ha Quotes

1. Your Love Is My Drug, "I like your beard."
2. Tik Tok, "The party don't start till I walk in..."
3. Take It Off, "Got a water bottle full of whiskey, in my handbag..."
4. Kiss N Tell, "You really shoulda kept it in your pants..."
5. Stephen, "I'll knit you a sweater..."
6. Blah Blah Blah, "Don't be a little bitch with your chit-chat..."
7. Hungover, "Now my heart is broken like the bottles on the floor..."
8. Party At A Rich Dude's House, "DUN DUN DUN DUN NUN NAH NAH NAH!!!"
9. Backstabber, "Honestly, I think it's kinda funny that you waste your breath talking about me, got me feeling kinda special really..."
10. Blind, I trusted you, you were the first, then you lied and it gets worse..."
11. Dinosaur, "You'll be walking around with that *sexy* tang of oxygen..."
12. Dancing With Tears In My Eyes, "When did I become such a hypocrite?"
13. Boots & Boys, "Cowboy boots, cowboy boys, mmm oh the joy..."
14. Animal, "I am in love with that we are, not what we should be..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comment, question or suggestion :)