6.19.2010

2010...

It's Summer-- the same old thing every year. Except this year, in the fall, I won't be returning to Redwood Day, the school that I call home. This year I'll be starting at Bishop O'Dowd, a school with about as many freshman as most other schools have in total. I'll be going from a tiny pond to the ocean. Well, maybe not the ocean, but at least a lake with a river attached. I'm not afraid, however. I know the ins and outs of school, cuz I've been going for, what? 12 years? But I will miss my friends...

I have so many people to thank for this year. Starting with Emily. I'll come back to her in a bit, but I just feel I should thank her first.
Second, I wanna thank Helen and Sofi. They've been the best friends anyone could have. They've supported me through everything, and though they might not understand everything, they always listen to the shit that I have to tell them and give advice when they can.
Third, I wanna thank Izzy Klein. She's been trying to create a new self, and at the same time she takes the time to listen to me and keep her frustrations minimal... which I know can be difficult with me sometimes.
I also want to thank Kelly. She's been great. Though sometimes she can be a bit obsessive (jkjk! It just shows that she cares) she's amazing. She's helped me through like, everything. And at a price too.
Okay, now back to Emily... I wanna thank her for everything. a) for keeping me alive, b) for keeping me sane, c) for loving me, d) for always always being there for me even at 3 am... I can't believe that after three years of wanting her and wanting things to be the way they are now between us, it's finally happening. I can't believe that something as special as what we have exists, and I can't believe that I have it now. I didn't expect to have something like this for many, many years. I'm so lucky to have someone as beautiful, smart, hilarious, talented, and generally amazing in my life. I love you so much, Em. (4/14/10)

I love all of you girls! You've all helped me through a lot and you all mean something special in my heart! I'll miss you next year, but will never forget you. We'll see each other often, I promise :)
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comment, question or suggestion :)