5.20.2009

Hello Everyone!

Ok, obviously this blogging thing isn't working out every well because I keep having to apologize for not saying stuff for a LONG time... anyways, hi! I have a new obsession. Wicked. Yes, the musical. Its AH-FREAKIN-MAZING! I haven't seen it (yet) but I have ALLLLLL of the songs on my iPod and I'm listening to them now.... my favorites are Popular, What Is This Feeling?, I'm Not That Girl, No Good Deed and Defying Gravity :)
I'm home sick today (blahhhh) and I have nothing to do except for blog, so I guess I'll say a ton of random-ish stuff right here, right now. READY?! I don't think you are, but whatever. Ok,
Yada yada yada... I don't feel like talking to y'all now so I think I'll go take a nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comment, question or suggestion :)