5.20.2009

The Ex List

Ok, so, let me explain. There was this show on a little whole ago that got cancelled (which I liked) called The Ex List. It was about this woman who went to a fortune teller and the fortune teller told her that the woman was meant to be with one of her ex boyfriends, and if she didn't get with him within the next year, she'd lose him. So I decided that I am going to make an ex list so that if that ever happens to me, I'll have a list of all my ex boyfriends! I'm not sure if I should count all of the ones that lasted 2 days of less, but I will because technically I was "with" them... ok...

-Aaron G.
-Adam J.
-Perrin F.
-Bruno C.K.
-Jak P.K.
-Alex H.
-Alex S.
-Ellis D.
-Julien R.

Thats it.......... I think...... O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comment, question or suggestion :)